Where and when:
- Hunting in the marshy areas of the Pripyat River
- From March 14th to May 10th
The fee includes:
- Belarus hunting license
- All transportation from the airport to hunting areas
- Off-road vehicle or van for transportation during the hunt
- Use of boats, live decoys, and hunting equipment
- Full board accommodation in a hunting lodge
- Assistance from gamekeepers and interpreters throughout the period
- Bag limit of 20 ducks per hunter per day
- Rifle rental
- Import permit for 1 rifle
- Cost of cartridges in Belarus
- Beverages during meals
- Supplement each for groups of 3 hunters
- Non-hunting companion
- Mandatory medical insurance
- Tips for the responsible staff
- Ducks beyond the bag limit
For accommodation, we have a hunting lodge with 3 rooms and a shared bathroom. Two rooms have double beds. There is also the option to stay in a hotel in the middle of the Pripyat River.
Bird hunting is allowed from dawn until 12:00 PM and from 6:00 PM until dusk. Our semi-automatic rifles and cartridges are of Russian or Turkish production.
A consular visa is no longer required for air travel; a valid passport with a minimum of 3 months validity from the date of departure from Belarus is sufficient.
The mandatory health insurance card can be purchased directly at Minsk airport for €20.
To hunt in Belarus, hunters must have a valid firearms license.
To bring your own weapon, the European Firearms Pass is required.
Please note that Belarus is a non-European Union country so the game cannot be brought back to Italy
Flights from Italy to Belarus are operated by Turkish Airlines from Rome and Milan via Ankara to Minsk
The approximate cost for transporting a firearm kit and 5 kg of ammunition is €150 each way
Ducks (males only): Mallard, Garganey, Teal, Wigeon, Shoveler, Goldeneye, Gadwall,
Geese: Greylag Goose, White fronted goose, bean goose, Canada goose