Bosnia is a land of immense hunting resources.one of the best opportunity it has to offer is hunting quails. They can be hunted until the end of September, until they migrate away. Quails are hunted in large stubble fields, cultivated lands, or meadow areas.
Many of them have nested locally, and their presence has been steadily increasing in recent years.
Summer hunting done with dogs; it can be especially a good training ground for young dogs in preparation for more challenging hunting that occurs in the fall, like woodcocks.
We can accommodate hunters in our clean and comfortable hunting lodges. Meanwhile, the dogs will be kept in our kennels equipped for their stay.
Where and when:
- In the plains of Livno and Livanjsko Polje
- From August 1st to late October
- The participation fee must be settled upon your arrival in Bosnia with our representative
The fee includes:
- Processing of customs formalities
- Accommodation in a double room at a hotel or hunting lodge, if available
- Breakfast, packed lunch, and fixed-menu dinner
- Hunting permits for Bosnia
- Hunting guide during the hunting days
- Enclosures for the dogs
- 3 days of quail hunting and game conservation
- Veterinary certificate for the game
- Travel to and from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Supplement Additional hunting day
- Non-hunting tourist companion
- Rental of our firearms
- Alcoholic beverages during meals (beer, wine), à la carte dinner
- Shooting of partridges or rock partridges
- Single room
- Supplement for solo hunter